Saturday 17 March 2012

Stupid Rock: Failed Park Attempt

Hey Everyone!

So I thought I would tell you about my failed park attempt. :0)

First, the weather forcast said High of 18 naturally I want to get out there and enjoy the warm weather we

have been having the last week. (treat for March). So two out of my 3 sons and my sister were off, off to

the park. This park is a drive for us it is not in walking distance from my house. This trip was doomed as

soon as I put my car in park. For those of you who do not know my middle son Brayden has Autism.

Today was NOT his day. So we get out of the car I head for the bench :p hoping the kids would head for

the climber and NOT this swings, I am so not motivated to push them on the swing right now. haha. Of

course they head for the swings, as polite as possible I try and convince them to play on the climber. (FAIL)

Ya that was not going to fly, it was either swing or nothing. Matthew my youngest looked like he needed

therapy after I said no to the swings so I got up and my sister and I pushed them for a while. That was fine

and dandy but than the unthinkable happened?!? My son Brayden became obsessivly attached to a giant

rock. This Giant rock little did I know was going to be the cause of a meltdown! Brayden became obsessed

with this rock (for whatever reason). Other parents were looking at him like (weirdo). He was hugging this

rock kissing this rock (gross) and talking to this rock like he was in absolute love. Matthew my youngest

wanted the rock and so they fought, and fought, and fought again over who can sit on this rock! I could not

for the life of my convince these two little boys to come and actually play! A rock boys... it's a rock!

Needless to say we left the boys looked like they were ready to choke slam each other. It was surpisingly

easy to get them home.. I pulled out the Boy's want to eat lunch?! My sons NEVER turn down food.~~~ A

rock ruined our trip...really? haha just gotta laugh I suppose. :o)

Love ya's

Nicole ~:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment