Saturday 17 March 2012

MY ST. PATS DAY MAKE-UP Happy St. Pats Day!

MY ST. PATS DAY MAKE-UPHave a Safe and Happy St. Pat's day!
This is my contribution to Green  and gold :o)

My son Matt wearing his green :O)




MY MAKEUP: ST. PATS DAY INSPIRED 
Mascara: Voluminous False Lashes (270) Eye Liners: Black Top and Bottom lashes: Revlon Color Stay (Black) Bottom water line Rimmel London Soft Kohl eyeliner (pure white) 




I used Naked- half Baked as my gold tone in the corner of my eye extended on to lid


Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Collection: 738 Comfort zone. I used #1 Brow bone #5 Crease #4 Lid #6 over top of eyeliner upper/ lower lid. 
This is called Markwins (no idea where from sorry)  I used the third  light blueish color to soften out my crease with a fluffy brush.

For my face I used MAKE UP FOREVER HD (#117)  as a concealer I used  BOURJOIS  healthy mix  Radiance and Anti-fatigue (light radiance)

You can't see but anyhow; Bronzer I used Rimmel London Sun Queen (003) and as my blush I used  Physicians Formula  (Rose Pearl)
Closed :)

Open and glowy
Have a Fantastic night everyone!!
Love ya's
Nicole ~:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment